Not sure which complete dog food or treat is right for your pooch? Tell us what they like, what they don’t and if they have a sensitive tum or any health concerns and we’ll recommend the right solution for your dog, young or old, big or small.
Scottish Salmon Oil Dog Food Supplements
Does your dog suffer from pain and discomfort from stiff joints, itchy skin, poor circulation or dry cracked paws? Our salmon oil dog food supplement can make a significant difference to their wellbeing after just a few weeks of use.
Made from the finest fresh Scottish salmon, hypoallergenic and exceptionally rich in Omega 3, just a few drops of our salmon oil on your dog’s food can make a dull and lacklustre coat richer and glossier and boost their energy, giving them a new lease of life.
Not sure what you need?
Fill out our key questions to find out what food you should buy
- 100% pure Scottish salmon oil free from any additive. Vitamin E is commonly added to sub-standard Salmon to stabilise it.
- A happier, healthier dog with supple joints, a softer, shinier coat and a renewed eagerness for walks
- An easy, hassle-free way to improve your dog’s health and wellbeing — just pour over or mix in food.
- See results in your dog’s coat and energy in as little as two weeks.
Never Run Out of Food Again with Our Subscription ServiceWe’re confident that once your dog has enjoyed their 100% Scottish salmon oil, you’ll never want to lose their shiny, healthy coat and boundless energy. With our recurring subscription service, you can make sure you never run out of your dog’s favourite supplements again. Save time and stop forgetting to reorder by selecting our recurring order option and we’ll deliver the same order to you without you having to give us a ring or go to our website! It’s a super-easy four-step process:
- Choose your dog's favourite product
- Select the “Recurring Order” option
- Choose how often you would like your products delivered (from every four weeks all the way up to every 12 weeks)
- Add your food to the basket and checkout